Here at George Cox, our employees are fundamental to our success. People who come to work with us, stay with us.
Loyal employee driven success
Our extensive accomplishments could not have been achieved without the hard work, dedication and loyalty shown by our outstanding employees. A large number of which have been with us for more than 20 years.
We always employ with a view to an individuals long term development and progression, enabling them to build long-term careers with us.
People who come to work with us, stay with us.
Benefits of working with us includes:
- A competitive salary/wages and bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Annual health surveillance
- Continual training and development programmes which are reviewed annually
- Inter-company events (including sponsored and team building activities, plus social gatherings)
- Forums (including the Health & Safety Committee, the George Cox Foundation Trust and Working Group)
- A friendly and professional atmosphere
- A direct line of communication from Senior Management through to all employees.
Join the team
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
All permanent recruitment is managed centrally by our Recruitment Team. We will only engage the services of recruitment agencies with whom we hold current Preferred Supplier Agreements.
Therefore, we request that any recruitment agencies outside of our Preferred Supplier List refrain from making contact or submitting speculative candidate CVs directly to any of our employees.
Please note that any CVs submitted by recruitment agencies outside of our Preferred Supplier List will not, under any circumstances, be considered as evidence of our agreement to the recruitment agency’s own terms and conditions of contract. In addition, we will reserve the right to engage with the candidate directly having not, in any way, agreed to the recruitment agency’s own terms and conditions of contract.
Thank you for your cooperation.